Big news! We have reinvented our hospitality experience and invite you to make a reservation or join us for a tasting beginning Friday, January 31st.
Acampo, CA 95220
Walk-In Wine Tasting | $20
Closed: December 22, 2019 — January 30, 2020
- Tasting flights are refunded with a wine purchase of $20 or more.
- Tasting menu features our LangeTwins Collections including Centennial, Midnight Reserve and Single Vineyard.
Wine Club Members:
- Members receive a complimentary wine tasting for up to four guests at our Redwood Bar (Member must be present).
- For groups larger than four, please call our tasting room 209-334-9780.
- Reservations are required for groups of six or more and are truly the best way to experience LangeTwins.
- The tasting fee for groups is $20 per person and is not refundable. Payment is required upon booking.
- To make a reservation, please select one of the experiences below or call our tasting room 209-334-9780.
Friday & Saturday 11am
Sunday through Thursday 11am, 1pm, 3pm
All experiences are $20/person. To book an experience, click one of the links below or call our tasting room at 209.334.9780. More experiences coming soon!
Seated Wine Tasting
Experience a pre-set, seated tasting at our Redwood Bar that features five wines from our current releases, while we guide you through each wine selection. Please allow 45 minutes for this experience.
Wine Club Access
Jahant AVA Farming & Winemaking
Each appellation is unique, from the soil and topography to the microclimate and water availability. With sixteen distinct vineyards within the Jahant AVA, we farm our vineyards using techniques we have gained through experience, coupled with continually trialing new practices. Discover the individuality of our vineyards in the Jahant AVA by tasting through multiple Single Vineyard wines.
Feb 06, 2020
February Wine Club Release Party
Join us for the first Wine Club Release of 2020 featuring our annual preview of Wine & Chocolate Weekend! Enjoy our famous Brie and Chocolate paninis paired with three new releases: 2019 Aglianico Rose, 2018 Nero d’Avola and 2017 Teroldego.
Limited to Wine Club Members and their guests